Gryffindor: Do what is right .
Ravenclaw: Do what is wise.
Hufflepuff: Do what is nice.
Slytherin: Do what is necessary.
• shirts actually designed for girls with larger chests
• plus size clothing ACTUALLY intended to accommodate plus size people not just scaled up littler clothing
• clothes for tall people that won’t ride up
• pants for people with no butts
• cute bras in bigger sizes
•the fashion industry’s understanding that there’s lots of body types and every body type deserves to feel good in the clothes they wear
More different jeans types instead of skinny, super skinny and tight skinny.
Prices need to be more affordable since minimum wage is a joke.
Each clothing company need to use that same sizing system, no more size 10 in one shop and a size 6 in another.
Less feminine clothing, no all woman wish to show their assets off. Some woman like to dress boyish and still see themselves as female, why do we need clothes to tell us different?
Stop making woman clothes see through, I don’t like having to show of my underwear without taking my clothes off.